- Never swim alone or at night. Swim in areas with on-duty lifeguards.
- Observe the surf before going in the water; look for potentially dangerous currents.
- Non-swimmers should stay out of the water and wear life jackets if they are going to be near the water.
- Keep non-swimming children well above the marks of the highest waves.
- Keep an eye on children at all times; teach them never to turn their backs on the waves while they play at water’s edge.
- Do not swim near anglers or deployed fishing lines.
- Stay 300 feet away from fishing piers.
- Watch out for surfers and give them plenty of room.
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.