Date(s) - 10/07 - 10/08
Whalehead in History Corolla Park
Unfortunately, Mustang Music Festival 2016 has been cancelled.
Please click the above link for a message from the producer.
- Where is the Mustang Music Festival?
- MMF takes place on the Outer Banks of North Carolina in the town of Corolla, which is a 5 hour or less drive from the following cities: Wilmington, NC (5 hrs), Raleigh/Durham, NC (4hrs), Greensboro, NC (5hrs), Charlottesville, VA (4.5hrs), Richmond, VA (3hrs), Fredericksburg, VA (3.5hrs), Northern VA/DC (4.5hrs), Baltimore, MD (5hrs)
- What are the hours of the festival?
- Friday, October 7, 2016
- Gates 3p; Festival 4p-10p
- Saturday, October 8, 2016
- Gates 12p; Festival 12:30p-10p
- Friday, October 7, 2016
- Are kids allowed at the festival?
- Sure are! MMF is a mega family-friendly event and we offer boatloads of fun activities for kiddos young and old!
- Can I bring my dog, cat, parrot or ferret?
- We dig our pets…but not everyone does. Therefore, for the safety, security, and comfort of our patrons, we do not allow pets on the property during festival hours.
- What can I bring? What should I leave at home?
- We will be providing you a full list here as the event nears. But prior to purchasing your tickets, the biggies you need to be aware of that will not be permitted on the grounds are: no weapons, no fireworks, no pop-up tents/canopies and, as we previously mentioned, no pets.
- Is there camping? Where do I stay?
- While camping is available, it is a pretty big hike and festival-provided transportation is not offered. There are three partner hotels within 16 miles that will be serviced by a 55-passenger coach bus, one of which, the Inn at Corolla Light, is walking distance. If you have a larger group, there are hundreds of beach houses offering off season rates that are very reasonable when split amongst a group of friends. Many are walking or biking distance from the venue and all Corolla neighborhoods will be shuttle serviced by 15-passenger vans. Visit our Accommodations page for further details.
- What is the weather like in Corolla this time of year?
- Average daily high temps are in the low 70’s and nighttime lows are around 60. Ocean temps stay warm into the fall, averaging about 68-72 degrees MMF weekend.
- What is there to do during the daytime before the festival begins or in the days leading up to or after the festival?
- Great question! The answer is TONS! OBX beaches are some of the nicest in the world offering world-class surfing, golf and fishing, wild horse tours, as well as shopping and dining…and these are just a few of the amazing options! More to come on this as we get closer to the event.
- I purchased my ticket online and I can’t find my confirmation anywhere. What do I do now?
- No sweat! Just email email@example.com with the full name and email address used when purchasing the tickets. If further info is needed, we’ll reach out to you directly.
- Do I have to print my ticket, or can you scan my phone?
- We can scan your phone. We definitely suggest choosing the Print at Home option to ease wait times at the gate.
- Are kids free?
- Yep! Children 12 and under are free with a paying adult!
- How do I get there?
- It is an easy, beautiful drive from anywhere in the mid-atlantic region. If you choose to fly, Norfolk, VA (ORF) is an nice 2 hour drive, Newport News Williamsburg (PHF) is about 2.5 hours and Raleigh/Durham (RDU) is about 3.75 hours away.
- How do I get a shuttle pass?
- Just hit the Ticketing page and it’ll be listed as an option there. Passes are just $20 for the weekend.
- Can I buy a shuttle pass on the shuttle or do I have to buy it in advance?
- All shuttle passes must be purchased in advance. Those without a pass will not be able to board the shuttle.
- Do my kids need a shuttle pass?
- Children 12 and under are free to ride the shuttle with a paid adult.
- When will you be posting the Shuttle Schedule?
- As we near the event, the full shuttle schedule will be released. Each of our lodging partners will be shuttle-serviced. Please seeAccommodations page for details.