Date(s) - 09/16
1:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Currituck Rural Center
Currituck Heritage Festival
September 16, 2017
- Gates open at 1:00 PM
- People’s Choice BBQ Tasting 1:30 PM – 4:30 PM
- Rodeo 7:00 PM – 9:00 PM
- $15 – Advanced Adult Ticket (13 and older)
- $10 – Advanced Children’s Ticket (6 – 12 years old)
- $45 – Advanced Sale Family 4 Pack—2 adults and 2 kids –kids are 12 or younger
- $10 – BBQ Judges and Cook Teams
- $20 – Day of event Adult Ticket (13 and older)
- $15 – Day of event Children’s Ticket (6 – 12 years old)
- $65 – Day of event Family 4 Pack – 2 adults and 2 kids – kids are 12 or younger
- Children ages 5 and under are free
KCBS STATE CHAMPIONSHIP
Currituck County Rural Center (CCRC), 184 Milburn Sawyer Road, Powells Point, NC
We are so excited to share this wonderful event! Get ready for a fun-filled day for the entire family as we are partnering with the Currituck County NC Cooperative Extension Center and, Kansas City Barbeque Society for a day of good food, family activities, and excitement!
Currituck Heritage Festival will be a fun-filled day with activities for adults and children…
Come out and experience the smells and excitement of a sanctioned KCBS Cook-Off. Unfortunately, the competition BBQ is for judging only, so tastes of the competition barbeque aren’t allowed. However, there will be plenty of local fare and good food vendors selling food on site.
KCBS Entry Application 2017: Entry_Application
KCBS Judge Application 2017: Judge_Application
If you have any questions, please give us a call at 252-435-2947.